RADIATOR INSTALLATION SERVICE PROVIDED
Gregory Heating and Plumbing Ltd will install all central heating compatible radiators, within the Epsom, Surrey and South West London area. Whether you require modern high-efficiency radiators, or a conventional vintage design, we can source and install them for you.
We will size and fit radiators to suit each room for you, however here are some additional points that should be considered in order to help reduce overall heat loss from a room:
- External windows and doors (are they double or even triple glazed?)
- Floor construction (Is it suspended timber, solid concrete, insulated, are floorboards sealed?)
- Wall and ceiling insulation (Is it in place?)
It is certainly worth taking in to account insulation levels in tandem with installing new radiators, in order to maximise the efficiency of your central heating system.
TYPES OF RADIATOR
The most popular types of radiator that we fit are modern high efficiency designs, which come in three main configurations. We will choose the correct configuration for your chosen room’s heat requirements, but they are as follows:
- Single panel
- Double panel, single convector
- Double panel, double convector
We can also source and install conventional radiators of vintage design, in order to preserve the character of a period building. You can see examples of modern high efficiency, conventional vintage radiator and bathroom towel radiator below.
FREE ESTIMATES WITH NO OBLIGATION
For planned Central Heating Installations and alterations, we aim to respond quickly to all enquiries and provide free quotes with no obligation. The process could not be easier, you can either call, email or request services via our website, and we will aim to:
- Arrange a site visit within 24hrs
- Submit a written quotation, availability and scheme of works within 7 days of the site visit
- Start work within 1 month of the first site visit
Please use any of the following to get in touch.
REQUEST SERVICES PHONE: 07557 414615 or 07557 282797