Gregory Heating and Plumbing Ltd believe that a planned central heating maintenance schedule is vital for the efficient running of any property. In particular we focus on:
IMPORTANCE OF PLANNED MAINTENANCE
We advise all customers to plan ahead with regards to servicing and regular maintenance. Our four core reasons for this are:
- An annual Gas Safe Boiler Service will validate manufacturer guarantees, and ensure a full service history is maintained within the Boiler Benchmark.
- Gas Safe Landlord Certificates (CP12) are a mandatory service record that must be held by landlords of any rented property.
- Regular maintenance of all components within your central heating system will ensure efficient running, helping to prevent avoidable energy bill rises.
- Annual checks will identify potential problems and prevent breakdowns and repairs.
PLANNED MAINTENANCE AND PRICES
- Gas Safe Landlord/Homeowner gas safety checks (CP12) £45
- Gas Safe annual Boiler Service £60
- Combined Gas Safe Landlord Certificate with Boiler Service £90
- Unvented Hot Water Cylinder Service and Safety Checks £90
- Combined Gas Safe Boiler and Unvented Hot Water Cylinder Service £90
- Full Vented or Unvented Central Heating System Service £120
Please use any of the following to get in touch.
REQUEST SERVICES PHONE: 07557 414615 or 07557 282797